Friday, September 28, 2012

Cucumber Teatree Handmade Soap




My heart drop the moment I see my cucumber toner confiscated by the airport custom from my hand carry bag. (How on earth do I allow myself to make such a mistake.) The next sentence  that came into my mind is “What will become of my face? I can’t live without my cucumber toner!” Well my cucumber teatree soap has proven me wrong. As I was left with no toner, I thought the next nearest thing would be my Cucumber TeaTree Soap (cos 100% freshly squeezed cucumber juice are use in every bar of soap), so I open a bar and started using it, to my amaze I am living WITHOUT my toner for two weeks and my skin condition is even better than previously.

After                                    Before


Photo posted above has not went through any photoshop 

 One year after using Cucumber Teatree soap Firmer, Healthier and younger looking me.

Conclusion
1.      Face T-zone less oily
2.      Skin looks healthy and glows
3.      Skin tone on face more even
4.      Getting Fairer
5.      Blemish and inflammation lessen
6.      No more need of expensive toner (Save $50 a month)
Cucumber Teatree Soap from Soapshifu
Price: $13.90 per pc (100g+-10g)
          $  7.50 per pc (50g+-10g)

Why is Cucumber TeaTree soap so wonderful especially for oily or T-zone facial problem like mine? Here are some benefits you might want to know about this vegetable from the melon family.
100% Freshly squeeze Cucumber Juice
Many of us are no stranger to using cucumber to treat dark eye rings and puffy eyes. This green melon is more than just that, cucumbers contain various vitamins that includes Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium and Zinc. Which aid a great deal creating healthy, fair and a balance glowing skin tone. Cucumber causes the collagen in your skin to tighten, firming up the outer layer and reducing the visibility of cellulite and ease off the appearance of freckles and blemishes over time after daily use for a period of time. Cucumber are also a very good pacifier to Acne and inflammation.

Natural Green Tea
  1. ·         fights free radicals
  2. ·         rejuvenates skin cells
  3. ·         neutralizes UV light
  4. ·         prevents skin cancer
  5. ·         fights inflammations
  6. ·         fights acne 
Premium quality Wheat Germ Oil
This beauty superfood  are rich in Vitamin A,D & E, essential fatty acids, proteins, minerals  and high in antioxidant and regenerative properties.  Wheat Germ Oil is a wonderful choice for any women’s beauty regimen.  Wheat germ oil aid and enhance skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis and especially helpful towards hydrating and balancing sebum for oily skin. 

Get squeaky clean glowing skin fast by exfoliating the inexpensive, natural and effective way - get our Organic Loofah Sponge 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete